This release focuses mostly on bug fixes with some minor performance enhancements.
- Improved efficiency of socket error reporting;
- Updated Android Build tools to 25.0.1 for Android example.
- Fixed a bug where Error property of Connection was sometimes not set on transition to Failing and Failed states;
- Upgraded TCP Socket implementation for Cocoa to CocoaAsyncSocket 7.5.1 fixing issues with deallocated memory access on TCP socket shutdown;
- Local peer-to-peer connectivity is now established when no Stun servers are specified;
- Fixed a bug preventing from obtaining allocations from the Java-based Turn servers;
- Resolved issue causing null reference exceptions under certain scenarios when DNS resolution failed.
Xamarin support will be rolling out in 3.0.3 which is targeted for this week end. Along with Xamarin support, we are introducing DataBuffer pooling within the root of the media tracks to reduce GC impact for Mono. This has the added benefit of reducing GC management overhead for large objects on all platforms.
SDP Renegotiation is targeted for 3.0.4 which will be the last release of IceLink for 2016. ActiveX/NPAPI will be coming in 3.0.5 as the first release in 2017.
If you haven't already, make sure you checkout the Getting Started guide and for those of you with an IceLink 2 app deployed, checkout the Migration Guide, as well.
- Documentation: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/
- Migration Guide: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/icelink3/migrationguide.html
- Getting Started: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/icelink3/gettingstarted/
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!