This release focuses mostly on bug fixes but we managed to squeak in a few new features and architecture support as outlined below. The next two releases will be focused on SDP renegotiation; Xamarin, ActiveX, and NPAPI support, as well as general performance in the media and transport stacks.
- Added jniLibs for win_x86, win_x64;
- Added experimental jniLibs for linux_x86, linux_x64, armv8, and arm64;
- Added screen sharing to iOS and Android Chat examples;
- Added Java Server example;
- Implemented SCTP RFC 7053 SACK-IMMEDIATELY, where SCTP transport can request acknowledgments from peer. Optimised SCTP acknowledgment generation and dispatch;
- Internet protocol used to discover candidates is now logged for local candidates, making it easier to identify which candidates were discovered over Tcp;
Resolved issue where after backgrounding and foregrounding iOS app, video was not being rendered;
Several bug fixes around hard disconnects of turning off and on WiFi in ongoing conference;
Android Chat example now keeps screen on during a call;
Resolved a memory leak where rtcp-mux policy was set to null on RemoteDescription;
Resolved video rotation issue on iOS Swift example;
Several UI fixes in Cocoa examples;
Resolved a bug causing disconnection after 30 seconds if a stream attached to Connection started with a direction of inactive;
Connection deadstream timeout is now enforced;
Fixed the issue where LocalCandidates that were raised as a part of Sdp Session Description were not raised through via the OnLocalCandidate event. Such Candidates have their Dispatched property set;
Once again, the new online documentation is live now, at the same address as before. Make sure to checkout the Getting Started guide and if you currently have an IceLink 2 app deployed, checkout the Migration Guide, as well.
- Documentation: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/
- Migration Guide: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/icelink3/migrationguide.html
- Getting Started: https://docs.frozenmountain.com/icelink3/gettingstarted/
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!