IceLink 3 Developer Preview 2 is out! This release is primarily focused on adding new features to the developer preview prior to the release candidate scheduled in September.
- The STUN/TURN server now supports TCP allocations and has been published to v3.icelink.fm for testing. Use port 3478 for UDP (v3.icelink.fm:3478?transport=udp) and port 80 for TCP(v3.icelink.fm:80?transport=tcp).
- A utility has been added for OpenH264 that facilitates downloading of binaries from Cisco's servers. Some use cases can be seen in the .NET and Android VideoChat examples. The utility downloads the binary module distributed by Cisco in a way that covers the Cisco licensing terms with respect to the MPEG LA licensing fees.
- VP9 codec support has been added to the media stack and supports SDP negotiation / streaming between Chrome and IceLink 3 clients.
- Recording to both the Matroska (.mkv) and Ogg (.ogg) file formats have been migrated into the media stack from IceLink 2.
- Objective-C-based macOS VideoChat and DataChannel examples have been added. (Swift examples are up next!)
- SSRC attributes are no longer included in SDP negotiation when the local direction is recvonly or inactive.
- Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!