The x.9.1 release is out! This release is primarily focused on performance improvements:
- Generic NACK support is integrated into IceLink. It should greatly improve video quality and bandwidth usage on networks with poor UDP performance.
- DTLS messages originating from .NET- and Java-based clients (which use BouncyCastle) are now bundled together to improve connection reliability on networks with poor UDP performance.
- SCTP transfers should see a significant boost in throughput. Additional improvements to congestion control are coming in version 3.
- Android screen capture providers should see a big improvement in image quality.
- Fixed bug introduced in x.9.0 that left some relay candidates active after a connection was closed. These would eventually be closed by the relay server, but x.9.1 cleans them up much more quickly.
- A few other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!