IceLink 2.8.4, WebSync 4.8.4, and TheRest 2.8.4 are now available.
- All products now have libraries for the new tvOS.
- Big performance improvements in memory handling, most noticeable on mobile platforms, especially with Xamarin.
- Stability improvements on iOS and Mac throughout the IceLink stack, including AudioUnit callbacks, OpenGL rendering, and mid-handshake connection closure.
- IceLink candidate preference algorithm has been updated to prefer host/reflexive candidates based on WiFi over host/reflexive candidates based on a mobile data network.
- Firefox 42 has unceremoniously dropped support for RSA-based cipher suites in the DTLS handshake while in the server role. New ECDSA-based cipher suites have been introduced into IceLink to keep things humming.
- A variety of edge-case bugs have been closed out.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!