x.6.2 is now available! Changes since x.5.12 include:
- IceLink has better synchronization between outbound audio/video packet timestamps when the stream isn't running smoothly (breakpoints, garbage collection, etc.).
- IceLink now has support for in-band Opus forward error correction (FEC) on all platforms. This also includes Opus-based packet loss concealment (PLC) for smooth audio on the worst networks.
- Added a host of options to IceLink's AudioStream/VideoStream classes to allow full control of audio/video packet loss and out-of-order delivery handling.
- IceLink's audio/video jitter buffer is now adaptive, responding to poor network conditions automatically.
- The iOS and Mac SDKs for IceLink/WebSync/TheRest have been updated to eliminate circular references and use weak references where necessary to avoid leaking objects.
- In IceLink, two new events (Conference.OnLinkLocalAddresses and Link.OnLocalAddresses) have been added to allow removal/reorder of detected IP addresses before a link initializes.
- Automatic handling of call interruptions in IceLink for iOS.
- Major improvements to JSON serialization performance in WebSync/TheRest.
- Added WebSync ConnectArgs.OnStateRestored callback, invoked when all subscriptions/bindings are restored following a reconnect.
- Various socket and DTLS bug fixes.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!