x.6.4 is now available! Highlights since x.6.2 include:
- Libraries have been added for Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1 Portable.
- A bug in WebSync's WebSocket implementation that could cause interoperability issues with non-IIS WebSocket servers has been fixed.
- A bug introduced in x.6.2 that caused problems parsing RTCP reports from Firefox has been fixed.
- Handling of iOS audio route changes and interruptions in IceLink has been significantly improved. Call interruptions and audio session category changes, in particular, no longer present issues.
- The audio engine in Java and Android has been updated to gracefully handle cases where a device might not support mandatory audio formats.
- Minor changes have been made to support interoperability between IceLink and FreeSWITCH.
- Minor changes have been made to support interoperability between IceLink and Voice Elements.
- A bug introduced in x.6.1 that could affect STUN connectivity checks in IceLink has been fixed.
- Various non-critical bug fixes.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!