We just narrowly missed the end of December due to holidays, so we're going to call this one the January release (x.4.3). We are actively working on new features like SCTP and support for Windows Phone, but this release includes too many good things to hold it off any longer. Besides miscellaneous bug fixes, notable improvements are:
- Windows 8 gets some love with an IceLink WebRTC audio/video chat example.
- Windows Phone libraries get awaitable "Async" method overloads for asynchronous methods.
- Support for clients without DTLS-SRTP support (like Chrome on Android) has been improved.
- LocalMediaStream in IceLink gets new API methods to help make muting/unmuting easier (MuteAudio/MuteVideo/UnmuteAudio/UnmuteVideo/IsAudioMuted/IsVideoMuted).
- IceLink now supports retrieving a list of audio/video device names (GetAudioDeviceNames and GetVideoDeviceNames in UserMedia).
- IceLink now has support for sending different frames to different peers (via RaiseFrame overloads in AudioCaptureProvider/VideoCaptureProvider).
- Visual Studio 2013 solution files for all Microsoft platform examples.
- libvpx has been updated, and now includes an x86_64 slice in the iOS WebRTC example to support the new 64-bit simulator.
- WebSyncProxy has been added to the WebSync 4 On-Demand SDK (in FM.WebSync.Server.dll).
As always, please send us your feedback! Check out support.frozenmountain.com to submit and vote on feature requests/ideas as well as ask questions from our technical staff and receive prompt answers. For any other issues, feel free to send us a message.