A little late, but it's here! The July product release is out and it has lots of goodies for you to enjoy, especially in IceLink :) Aside from the usual bug fixes, here are the highlights:
- IceLink now has full WebRTC support for Android. Check out our new Android.Client.WebRTC example to see it in action!
- IceLink received a new cross-platform layout manager that will automatically position local and remote video feeds optimally in a container you supply. It's fully configurable - set the local preview position, size, and padding.
- Full support for device rotation has been added for IceLink on iOS and Android. Rotate the device and watch the remote feeds automatically adjust - no more head-turning!
- Mute/unmute support has been added to IceLink so individual audio and video tracks can be silenced.
- BIG performance enhancements across the board for binary support in Java. All methods use the primitive byte now, and memory movement has been reduced to an absolute minimum.
- TheRest now allows multiple TheRestEvents to be tied to a single method.
- WebSync now allows you to dynamically adjust the reconnect interval after receiving a message on a client. Just set e.ReconnectAfter to the desired sleep period when receiving a message.
As always, we welcome your feedback! Check out support.frozenmountain.com to submit and vote on feature requests/ideas as well as ask questions from our technical staff and receive prompt answers. For any other issues, feel free to send us a message.