We've released a hotfix for IceLink 3 that resolves several issues in the 126.96.36.199 release. The most critical issues were causing crashes on iOS and NET. One occurred when toggling recording in the .NET example, and another occurred on legacy 32-bit iOS devices, as well as on 64-bit devices when running in 32-bit mode, as noted here.
Articles in this section
- Known Issue - Firefox v56+ Video Quality
- IceLink 3.1.2 and LiveSwitch 1.0.3 Hotfix
- IceLink 3.1.1 Hotfix
- Known Issue - IceLink 3.1.1 on 32-bit iOS Devices
- Known Issue - OpenH264 Load Failure (Android/.NET)
- IceLink 3.1 Series - Coming Soon!
- Known Issue with Xamarin.iOS 10.10
- IceLink 3.0.13 + Hotfixes
- IceLink 3.0.12
- 3.0.11 ActiveX, h.264 Known Issues