IceLink 3.0.6 has been released!
This release brings a handful of new features and bug fixes; along with some fairly hefty performance improvements to Xamarin, bringing up audio and video capture quality.
- Async LogProviders;
- Modified some internal naming conventions to help ensure the App Store doesn't mistakenly flag certain API calls;
- Packaged native libs into jars to simplify platform detection and deployment;
- ActiveX CAB now in Libraries and Web Example;
- Added Unit, Pair, and Tuple convenience methods;
- Updated Connection's ORTC wrappers to map to/from rtcp-fb and fmtp media attributes;
- Beefed up the NET/Server example.
- Xamarin iOS audio quality has been improved due to some performance improvements in the audio source;
- Fixed a bug in iOS where TCPSocket was using main thread;
- Ensured that ICE Gatherer does not prematurely transition to Completed state;
- Fixed a bug where the VideoToolbox h.264 decoder was not blocking decode on pending keyframes;
- Fixed a bug in Xamarin where enabling recording caused null reference exception in iOS;
- Resolved an issue which caused Java screen source to not raise frames.
SDP Renegotiation has passed on all the platforms, but hasn't fully made it through the browser interop tests. We're making steady progress with Chrome and Firefox, adjusting to the intricacies of their implementations and filing any bug reports where needed.