IceLink 3.0.4 has been released!
This release is a quick turn-around from 3.0.3 as, while we are in QA with a couple new features, we wanted to release the following bug fixes without delay.
- Ensured that ICE Gathering does not shut down when TURN allocation fails in certain fatal cases on a given socket. Instead, ICE connectivity check is still conducted for local host candidatesl
- Ensured that fatal Socket Manager and Gatherer errors are reported to Connection when Connection fails due to fatal issues on those levels;
- Fixed a bug causing stack overflow on macOS TURN server running on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 beta 2;
- Fixed a bug where server reflexive candidates were not raised to Connection when prepared based upon PublicIPAddresses property of Connection. Added additional logging when creating Gatherers;
- Resolved issue in RTCP Sender Report's RTP timestamp;
- Resolved issue in RTCP report feedback where ReceptionReportCount wasn't being set in Sender Reports causing malformed error in some versions of Chrome.
ActiveX support is code-complete, QA has passed for IE11, and we'll be resolving a few minor issues in the examples for versions 10 and lower over the next day or two. SDP Renegotiation is nearing code-complete and will enter QA later this week.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!