We are excited to announce the much anticipated release of IceLink 3.0.3! With this release comes support for Xamarin, some speedups related to GC, and several bug fixes.
- Added support for Xamarin iOS, Android, along with examples for iOS, Android and Forms. API docs can be found at http://docs.frozenmountain.com/icelink3/api/Xamarin
- DataBuffer pooling is now enabled in the media layer. DataBuffers will now get reused to prevent Garbage Collection from running as often.
- Added new DTLS algorithm profiles to ensure compatibility with other services;
- Support for some atomic operations;
- Removing SDES support from SDP offers for compatibility with Chrome 57;
- Changed Serializer to JsonSerializer;
- Removed LegacyCandidate and LegacyOfferAnswer.
- Resolved issue where RTP Timestamp was not being synchronized with first RTP packet timestamp;
- Resolved issue where RTCP report blocks were not being sent with sender reports;
- Updated .NET ScreenCaptureProvider to handle locked screens;
- Resolved a bug where ICE failed when connecting to Firefox 50 and above due to changed ICE Candidate transport type declaration;
- Resolved a bug where application was crashing on generation of odd-length DTLS fingerprints;
- Updated Java UI example to ensure that application does not crash when Data Channels text box has small size.
We are currently in the QA phase for ActiveX and Unity, so expect those to be supported in the next release, along with SDP renegotiation and some more performance improvements.
Head on over to the Downloads page to pick up the latest!